Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Mail!

I have accumulated a collection of beautiful cards that I received in the mail and I thought I would FINALLY take pictures of them to share with you!

This first one is from Alex Hobson over at California Stampin. I'm sure you all know Alex because she always leaves the SWEETEST comments on everyone's blogs. If you don't know Alex, follow the link to her blog and get to know her. She is such a sweetheart who makes BEAUTIFUL cards and scrapbook pages! I was SO HAPPY to find this in my mailbox. Thanks, Alex!



The second card is from Amber Porter from Ramblings of a Sassy Stamper. Isn't this just the sweetest Bella card? I LOVE it! Thank you for putting a smile on my face, Amber! I just love your card and really appreciate it!




I got this adorable altered calendar from Tammy Nichols. I just LOVE this fish and I really needed a pocket calendar! What a neat idea. Thank you so much, Tammy! I love it!




This gorgeous piece of paradise came from Jami at Crazy Daisy Creations. She sent it from vacation in Hawaii! How exciting is that? I can't believe Jami stamped cards to take with her (or maybe stamped them while there) to send. Thanks for sharing your vacation with me, Jami! I LOVE the card! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

The last beauty is from Beate at Fresh and Fun. Did you see all the hardware on this gorgeous card? Oh my goodness! It's incredible. What's funny is that I received this stamp set at SU Regionals and wasn't so crazy about it. Beate made me happy that I have this set! :) Thank you, Beate, for this masterpiece! You're the best!

7 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Yahh! Glad it arrived! I love checking your blog so wanting to rak you to let you know!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a lucky girl you are!! Absolutely beautiful cards!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Charmaine! Your mailbox isn't a bad one to have either. LOL
I am glad you liked the card! Your other RAK's look amazing! You deserve them all and many more!
You are one sweet and kind person!
Hugs and smiles

Jana Weaver said...

Wow Charlie...what fun!! Those are all just amazing! :-)

Janine said...

Fabulous mail Charmaine... Love all the cards that you got !! They all did such a fabulous job!!

Juanita B said...

These are a beautiful treat for the eyes, heart, and soul! You sure do deserve them. TFS.

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous cards, you lucky girl!! ;) Thanks for sharing them all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails