Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tiny Treasures

Here is a keepsake tin I made with Melanie's new set that she sent me, What's In Your Tin 1, available through GinaK Designs. I decided to make a little keepsake box for Savannah. Inside, I put her hospital bracelet and a lock of hair from her first haircut. The paper is from the Baby Girl Nana's Nursery Stack. I just LOVED the little girl outfits on the paper. The scallop that goes around the side of the tin was simply cut from the paper. . .how easy is that? Now I have to get busy making keepsake tins for my other two children! :) For more ideas on using these sets, visit Melanie's blog! She has new ideas every day! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- What's In Your Tin 1 (GinaK Designs), Simple Serif Alphabet, Classic Alphabet (SU); Ink- Groovy Guava (SU); Paper- Baby Girl Nana's Nursery Stack (DCWV), Wild Wasabi (SU); Accessories- hemp twine, clear button, Word Window punch, grosgrain ribbon.

EDITED TO ADD: For cd who posted the following:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Happy Mail!": Are there any directions on making Melanie's monkey card? Would love to try to "case" it.cd

You can find the directions here.

18 comments:

Donna Baker said...

oooh, this is so pretty. I love this idea!

Kelley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I've been eyeing that stamp set....I might just have to CASE this idea from you. :)

Melanie said...

GASP!!! I love it!!!

Lorie said...

What an incredibly sweet box! How fun for Savannah to have this when she is an adult! :o)

JenMarie said...

Oh, this is just adorable!

Janine said...

These are too cute.. Waiting for mine to arrive. Have a great weekend Charmaine.

Stacy said...

This is adorable. Love your idea for a keepsake. TFS!

Pam Speidel said...

This IS a TREASURE Charmaine! Just an adorable keepsake tin for Savannah. Love it!

Alex said...

What a wonderful keepsake Charmaine - it is totally girly and adorable!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juanita B said...

WOW, Charmaine! Your mojo is on FIRE!!! The tin is outstanding. TFS.

My Paper World said...

Awwww! what a gorgeous little keepsake tin! It's soooo pretty!

Carolyn King said...

what a cute idea and I love the way your keepsake tin turned out. Fantastic girl.


And catching up---I LOVE LOVE LOVE your lamp you made---wowza girl!

Deborah said...

I am in love with this Charmaine! Just precious! Hugs to the bugs! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Your tin is just darling, Charmaine!! I really love how you've decorated it!!

Unknown said...

Great job Charmaine - I love it!! Such a cute idea!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

How totally cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok - spooky! We both named our blogs after childhood memories AND our daughters have the same birthday!

What a great idea! I'm sure it will be a wonderful treat for Savannah!

Bethany Paull said...

Aaaaah...I like the little clothes and button. Very soft and feminine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails