Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Mail!

I have received some awesome mail lately and I wanted you to see how awesome it is! This card is from Jessie Knight (aka Knightrone on SCS) from Can You Say Addicted to Stamps? She sent me this card because she said I inspired her to buy this set and she thought I should have the first card she made with it! How absolutely sweet is that? I just LOVE it, Jessie. I'm not sure how well you can see in the picture, but the focal paper is all shimmery. . .just beautiful! I asked Jessie if it was shimmery paper, but she said she used Perfect Pearls by Ranger on it. I'm going to have to give those a try. They create a beautiful effect! Thanks so much for the card, Jessie. . .I LOVE it! Stop by Jessie's blog and see more of the gorgeous things she makes! I hope you love your set, Jessie!

The second "package" I received was from Melanie Muenchinger at Hands, Head and Heart. I just LOVE this ape card, don't you? The ape can spin around the card. . .it's so cool! Melanie also sent me one of her newest stamp sets. . .have you seen them? What's In Your Tin 1 and 2? If you haven't, you need to go check out Melanie's blog and find out all about them! :) Here's the first thing I created with mine. I just LOVE the set. My idea was to make it to look like a scrapbooking tote I have with those pockets all around. Inside the tin, I will put pre-stamped, colored and mounted images and sentiments. My idea was that in an "emergency", when you don't have your stamps, you could pull an image and sentiment from the tin and attach it to a card front! That sounds like a Survival Kit for Stampers to me. . .how about you? LOL I will definitely be using this set a lot. Thank you so much, Melanie!

The last package I received was from Donna Baker at Serenity in Stamping. Donna is just SO sweet and thoughtful! Look at that ladybug card, first of all! ADORABLE! She also sent me Melanie's Just So Hoppy set! That was a HUGE surprise. . .especially since she asked whether or not I had the set so she could send me some stamped images! So, so thoughtful! She also sent some of that adorable paper from her card and a calendar that I can alter! Thank you so much, Donna! You're the best! If you haven't visited Donna's blog, please do! She just won Melanie's Just So Hoppy contest and you won't believe her amazing entries! In fact, you won't believe any of her amazing work! :)

12 comments:

Janine said...

Wow Charmaine... Lots of lovely mail. You must love going to your mail box !!

Unknown said...

What a lucky girl you are - great great mail!! Have fun with it! :)

Melanie said...

the crapping tote is so stinking cute and clever! :)
hugs!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thanks for sharing the card I made for you, I am honored. I am glad you liked it!! Your other mail is absolutely fabulous, isn't Donna a sweetie for sending you that set!! What a Hoppy surprise!!!

Jessie Rone

Anonymous said...

What fabulous mail you got! Oh my gosh talk about hitting the jackpot!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE all of your goodies!! Your Scrap Survival kit is way cute and clever!! Awesome, Charmaine!!

Donna Baker said...

you got a good picture of my card-HA! glad you liked your goodies. I LOVE your tin! how cute is that? The ruler? oh my word...this looks JUST like a tote!

jjcreations said...

I love the tea-pot card...it made me think of Beauty and the Beast right away..Mrs. Potts!!! Joan

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome mail! I absolutely LOVE what you did with Melanie's new set!! LOVE that survival kit!
Hugs and smiles

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! What a great mail day! You deserve them all!

Anonymous said...

Are there any directions on making Melanie's monkey card? Would love to try to "case" it.
cd

Juanita B said...

Those really are Happy Mail Packages, and you are so deserving of them!! TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails