Friday, September 21, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #20

Here's my take on Beate's latest Weekend Sketch Challenge. Since I had Garden Whimsy out on my stamp table, that's what I decided to use. I always love to pair this set up with the Cutie Pie Designer Series paper. I just think they are a perfect match. Purely Pomegranate is quickly becoming my newest favorite color. It's such a happy color, and paired with Wild Wasabi. . .I just LOVE it! Give the sketch challenge a try! For more inspiration, check out what Beate, Jenn, Laurie, Lori and Sharon have come up with. I'm sure they're all amazing! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Garden Whimsy, Stem Sayings; Paper- Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Cutie Pie Designer Series, Whisper White; Ink- Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black; Accessories- ticket corner punch, paper piercer, Making Memories brads, Stardust Stickles, horizontal slot punch, Word Window punch, Purely Pomegranate Satin ribbon.





25 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

Oh, Charmaine! This is wonderful! Love your adds and details!

Kelly said...

What a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is so gorgeous! I love the colors, the paper and the gorgeous ribbon! Beautiful card!
Thanks for making another wonderful sample for my challenge sketch! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. So cheery. Thanks for sharing your work.

Sharon Harnist said...

This is so bright & pretty, Charmaine! Love that gorgeous ribbon and the ticket corner punches . . . great job with the challenge!

Tina said...

Oh so pretty!

Tina

Anonymous said...

Charmaine ~ I love the bigger square on the right...that ribbon..oh that ribbon! Beautiful, girl! Just beautiful!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, love it, your bows are fantstic as always and that paper is great.

Anonymous said...

love it! great job!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine another awesome card!!! LOVE it!

Sherrie said...

You do a fantastic job with sketch challenges! Love this one!

Stamp With Linz said...

WOW look at that ribbon! Beautiful card, I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love your ribbon! Great job with the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Splendid card, I like everything about it!!! TFS

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is a beautiful card~!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! I love the colors. This card is so cheerful! :) Awesome job!

Michele Kovack said...

So incredible! Love that satin ribbon too!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine! Your card is so pretty! I love how bright and cheerful it is! And the way you tied the ribbon..it's just beautiful! I've wanted to comment all morning, but my laptop won't let me leave comments on blogger.
You do just beautiful work!

Tandra said...

Ahhhh...most of my favorite things!!
Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Pomegranate anything, Cutie Pie and Garden Whimsy!!

Jill said...

How pretty! Wonderful colors, paper and that ribbon--yummy!

Unknown said...

Another great job Charmaine!! Such a fun happy card - you make everything beautiful! :)

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS! Your samples for Beate's challenges are always RIGHT ON! They are so inspiring! Thank you!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

So bright and happy! Love the colors!
~Angie

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful!! I love your sample for Beate's sketch!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, this is great! The Cutie Pie paper really goes beautifully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails