Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Mail!

I received this WONDERFUL RAK from Shannon at Hoppy Creations! A little while ago, she commented on a card I made and LOVED the ribbon on the card. I sent her some of the ribbon as a surprise, and THIS is what she sent me as a thank you! I couldn't believe it! What an absolute sweetie! The card is just precious, and that ribbon is gorgeous! I LOVE those earth tones! Thank you so much, Shannon! You totally made my day! Check out Shannon's other wonderful creations on her blog!

5 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Youre very welcome! Glad I could make your day too!

Melissa said...

Sweet! Fluffles makes me smile every time I see him!

Kelly said...

Lucky you! What a totally cute card!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a cute, cute card! You lucky girl!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute RAK! I just love Fluffles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails