Sunday, September 2, 2007

FS30

This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, to CASE Heather A.K.A. Inglishrea. I have never visited her gallery before and I just LOVED everything in it! That's definitely one of the things I love most about the Featured Stamper Challenge. . .I get to see galleries that I might have missed otherwise. I chose to CASE this card of Heather's. I don't have that Christmas set, though, so I substituted Garden Whimsy for the focal image, and Edgy Eloquence for the sentiment. The colors are also different. I LOVED her layout! As for the butterfly with the Prima on her wing. . .I blotched the wing with some Chocolate Chip ink and had to hide it or stamp and cut all over again! I didn't think the prima looked too bad. :) Head on over to SCS and check out Heather's gallery! You will love her creations! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Garden Whimsy, Edgy Eloquence; Paper- Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, DCWV Chocolate, Amy Butler Sola Collection; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink; Accessories- ticket corner punch, Making Memories brads, grosgrain ribbon, Prima flower, Stardust Stickles.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! LOVE how you highlighted Smile, love that you used Garden Whimsy and added the flower in the butterfly's wing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! I love how it all came together.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous...just gorgeous! Great colors, and I love the verse you used!

Diane Gilbert said...

Very Pretty Charmaine! I LOVE it!

Deborah said...

Entirely fabulous! Deb

Alhambra Club said...

How beautiful, so glad I was able to check in and did not miss this one.

Shanismom said...

beautiful card, love the colors and the butterfly.

Libby Hickson said...

So cute! I love what you did with her design!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card Charmaine, I really love the color scheme and that butterfly is awesome! Beautiful!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful job, Charmaine! I just love the prima on the butterfly, and your sentiment "tag" with the ribbon turned out beautifully! I attempted that with no luck!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors and everything about this!

Unknown said...

Very nice - pretty colors, pretty everything! :)

Patti Gingrich said...

This is lovely...so well put together. Really like the saying too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails