Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mojo Monday Week #4

This is for Julee's Mojo Monday Challenge over at Poetic Artistry. I just love these challenges that Julee posts. I didn't get a chance to do last week's, so I REALLY wanted to do this one! I haven't used my Rubber Romance stamps in a while and since I needed a larger image to fit the space on the sketch, I thought I'd use this one. I added some pearl brads I found at my local craft store and the sentiment is from a Studio G clear stamp set. I also used the Sliders Cuttlebug die. Head on over to Julee's blog and try the Mojo Challenge yourself! Thanks for visiting! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Melanie (Rubber Romance), sentiment (Studio G); Ink- Palette in Noir, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, VersaMagic in Aegean Blue; Paper- Basic Grey Hang 10 line in Pipeline and Stoked, DCWV dark blue, light blue, chocolate; Accessories- Aquapainter, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip markers, Cuttlebug Sliders die, scallop circle punch, organdy ribbon, pearl brads (Darice), paper piercer.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I LOVE the idea of the cuttlebug slider on the scalloped circle. I also love any excuse to pull out the cuttlebug! Those sliders are my favorites. I just ordered some Rubber Romance myself, can't WAIT to play!

Julie Campbell said...

This is so pretty! I love your coloring, the slider idea is AWESOME.... and YOU'RE ABOUT READY TO HAVE A BABY ?!? Congrats!!!

Alex said...

Very nice Charmaine - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

I love this card! I am not familiar with the CB slider dye, and by the looks of it I better be! Your card is just sensational Charmaine! TFS- Deb

Shannan Teubner said...

This is gorgeous...your coloring is amazing, Charmaine! I love it!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine, this card is awesome! I LOVE it!

Rose Ann said...

I love your card! The paper piecing and your coloring looks great! I love the pearls as well!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is FABULOUS - the perfect sentiment, colors, images. Love it all!

Anonymous said...

Love your card, Charmaine. Hugs!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! What a fabulous card, I've fallen in love with Rubber Romance! They are fun to play with! :)

Genevieve said...

Congratulations on winning! Great card!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh I LOVE the slider on the scallop circle for your sentiment. Which, I also love the sentiment itself: Party Girl. This is so awesome. You did that Party Girl proud.

Jill said...

Congrats on your well-deserved win! What a totally great card!

Kelly said...

This is a very unique and beautiful card. All of your cards are so exquisite. Thanks for sharing them! I saw them over at Artistic Poetry.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful. The girls look so excited & the outfits....
well, those wouldn't come from where I live. We seem to get left-overs from other stores.
Keep up the great work!!!!!!
Ss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails