Thursday, September 13, 2007

Round Card Challenge

I didn't get a chance to stamp AT ALL yesterday. I hate when that happens because I find it hard to get back into the swing of things. So for today, I started with the Bonus Sketch Challenge from yesterday on SCS, to make a round card. I decided to give the So Much set another try before I take it off my stamp table. :)
I tried to love it, really I did, but there are so many other sets I love more. . .much more! The brad in the center of the flower came from the Target $1 bin. I added Stardust Stickles to the flower for some sparkle.
Some of you have asked for more information on where I got that stamp set that I used the other day for "my family" card. It is a Fiskars Clear stamp set that I got in a Joann ETC (Experience The Creativity) store, also known as the Mega Joann Fabrics! :) . It's called Happy and You Know It, and it was in the same aisle as the rest of the clear stamps they sell. I don't believe they sell it online. . .I haven't seen it. I also have not been able to find it at Fiskars.com. Hopefully if you're lucky enough to live near a BIG Joann Fabrics, they will have it! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- So Much; Paper- Groovy Guava, Taken With Teal, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Wild Asparagus pp; Ink- Groovy Guava, Taken With Teal, Certainly Celery; Accessories- brad from Target $1 spot, paper piercer, Giga scallop circle punch, Mega circle punch, white gel pen, circle Coluzzle template, polka dot organdy ribbon from Doodliedoo, Stardust Stickles, Aquapainter.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did the thanks~

Sherrie said...

great job with the round card! I have so much trouble with those! Love the way you did your sentiment too!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

You did a great job with this round challenge. I have tried this challenge 2 times, and still don't like what I came up with, Maybe tonight I can work on it...Have a nice afternoon. chris

BarbK said...

I love this card. I know what you mean about missing a day stamping. I've hardly gotten anything done while running my Bingo game. And now I've got all those new toys from my Scrapfest trip....I'm anxious to get back to playing.

Anonymous said...

I love your work. I will NOT attempt the round card. LOL You did such a great job with it, as always.

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, just trade if you don't like it....or put it aside. It's a free set. I can gather dust! LOL

I like your round card though. I love how you did the Thanks!

Hugs and smiles

Christi Flores said...

You did an awesome job! I love the round card.

Anonymous said...

You definitely met the challenge, great work, TFS.

StampingJoan said...

This is stunning! I love the colors and the layout! AWESOME!

Janine said...

I love this card Charmain and I will definitely be making this one for many birthdays up and coming.
I love your card and your blog.

Janine

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, I love it!

Jules said...

Way to use that new stamp set from regionals. It's growing on me now! Thanks for the inspiration! :) Julie

Alex said...

I really like this Charmaine, the round card is awesome! I love the sentiment as well - great card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely!

Alhambra Club said...

Love how you did the sentiment, this card is grat.

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Michelle L. said...

LOVE! that sentiment! What a cool idea.

Unknown said...

Such a nice card - this is my favorite you've done with the set!! Love the sentiment and all the little touches!! :)

Jess said...

Fantastic!!

Stamp With Linz said...

I love the way you did the "thanks" that is so clever!

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE the cool sentiment and the "binding" strip on the left with ribbon. So very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails