Sunday, September 23, 2007

FS33

This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoast, to CASE StarofMay. WOW, her gallery is AWESOME! There is such clean, simple, GORGEOUS designs in there. I only had a very short time to stamp this morning before heading out the door, and this was the PERFECT gallery to have to CASE. I chose this beauty of a card. Isn't it just the sweetest? I changed the stamp set and the colors. I was hoping for a sunflower look to the card. The centers of the flowers are Martha Stewart Brownstone glitter. Check out StarofMay's gallery. . .you will fall in love with it! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Small Sayings; Paper- DCWV yellow, olive, Close to Cocoa; Ink- Palette in Noir, VersaMagic in Thatched Straw; Accessories- May Arts ribbon, Martha Stewart Brownstone glitter.

11 comments:

Karen said...

This is awesome. I am going to head over and check out her work!

Jill MacDonald said...

you definitely got a sunflower look - just beautiful!

Jill MacDonald said...

I think this is just sweet!
Definitely brought sunflowers to mind!

Melissa said...

It's so hard to choose just one of her designs to do because they are all so fabulous, but you did a beautiful job of casing her work!

Anonymous said...

girl...the colors...purple....ahhhh my eyes!!! ROFLOL

You even make that darn purple look good! Awesome case! Hugs and grins

My Paper World said...

So pretty, the colours are great!

Jules said...

Great capture of her style! :) Julie

Diane Gilbert said...

Soooo cute! Love the colors, great card!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful! I love this style and you do it so nicely Charmaine!! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

I love it!!! You did a fantastic job!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty and clean design! Beautiful colors as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails