Monday, September 3, 2007

Finally Did It!

I finally made one of these ADORABLE books! For a while there, Beate had a new one on her blog each day. Well, when she finally posted a tutorial to show just how easy it is to use the Bind-It-All, I decided I better just do it! You know what, it IS easy! I can't believe I just let my Bind-It-All sit there for as long as I did. Beate is really good at "motivating" you to get moving since she always has TONS of projects going at one time. When she posted those books, I was beginning to feel like a slacker! LOL Anyway, if you have a Bind-It-All that is just sitting there like mine was, check out Beate's tutorial and see just how easy it is to put one of these together! You'll find a new "favorite gift" to give! I know I have! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and safe Labor Day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Garden Whimsy, True Friend, Simple Serif Mini Alphabet, Karen Foster Snap Stamps Tiny Casual; Paper- Apple Cider Designer Series, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Really Rust; Ink- Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black; Accessories- Stardust Stickles, small oval punch, Making Memories brads, round tab punch, horizontal slot punch, rust organdy ribbon, Bind-It-All, cardboard.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, I LOVE this book. It's absolutely beautiful!
I need to make another one of those books. I love them!

Barbara P said...

Wow, I love your book! I had to get the BIA and then it sat there in the box for two weeks. I finally took it out last night and now can't find the extra stack of index cards. How did you make the butterfly? Is it transparency or vellum? Very beautiful.

Alex said...

Love it Charmaine! I want to make one too but I don't own the Bind It All - is it easy to use? Where do you get the coils? I think these books make perfect gifts and yours is adorable!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karen said...

OH I think you may have just challenged me to get out my bind it all! I keep looking at it cute and all but I may actually have to USE it!

Great book!

Sherrie said...

WOW! This is just wonderful. What a great gift idea....might have to break down and get one of those nifty contraptions! Great design as always Charmaine!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Very cute!!

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh, Charmaine...this turned out so beautifully! Awesome!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love the papers and colors, most definitely have to dust off my bind-it-all.

Diane Gilbert said...

I LOVE this book Charmaine! It is soooo pretty, I love the dimension you gave the butterfly! AWESOME!

Unknown said...

My Bind-It-All is collecting dust. Your book is an inspiration, and so, so cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Your book is beautiful!!! Aren't they fun!?! I've made three now and want to make a ton more, great Christmas presents!

Tandra said...

Oh Charmaine that is gorgeous!!!
Love th ebutterfly on th ecover! That would make SURE to keep it from getting buried on a desk-wouldnt want to flatten the butterfly!!

Lynn Put said...

Your book has inspired me to go buy a BIA, I love the colors you used and the designer paper looks beautiful with this.

Thanks for the great idea!

Dottie K. said...

Your book is so adorable. What a great gift. Would love it as a note pad with those lined index cards. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, is this ever gorgeous! I do have a BIA and have been searching for just the right project to do and I think this might be it! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

So cute Charmaine! I'm loving those papers too! I just made few cards with them, so pretty! Love your book!

Jill said...

So cute! You did a great job!

Michele Kovack said...

BEEEEEUTIFUL!!!! WOWZers!

Stamp With Linz said...

Adorable! I love your choice of colors!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is so cool! Very pretty! I WANT a Bind-It-All now!

Stamping Moments said...

Gosh this is so lovely.

Christi Flores said...

Your book is beautiful!! I love it! It definitely motivates me to see what this Bind It All is all about. :)

MJ said...

You did an awesome job. Between you and Beate you almost have me running to the store for that darn Bind it All! Don't that sound like a swear word, Bind it All! My mom never swore in her life but when she was really mad she would say "Oh Horseballs!" I have to tell her about this one.

Shanismom said...

very cute book. these would make really good holiday gifts.i have to get a bind it all now.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job! I love it!

dawnmercedes said...

I *think* my mom bought me one of these for christmas...and boy, I am so hoping that she did!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails