Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ready For Fall

I'm not ready for Fall, but that's the Color Challenge over at Splitcoast today. . .to use Really Rust, River Rock and Chocolate Chip. I'm not quite ready to let go of summer, but I guess it's inevitable. I do love these colors, though! I haven't used my Priceless Classy Brass Template since I got it, so I broke that open for this card.

If you're interested, there is an address within the link of a young girl named Victoria who has cancer. Her teacher has sent out a request to shower her with cards, hopefully at least one from each state. I plan to send a card out today. . .how about you?! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Priceless; Ink- Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Really Rust; Paper- Really Rust, River Rock, DCWV Chocolate; Accessories- Making Memories brads, rust rhinestone brads by Darice, ticket corner punch, slit punch, hole punch, photo corner punch, paper piercer, Chocolate Chip marker, Rust organdy ribbon, Priceless Classy Brass template.

10 comments:

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine, This is soooo pretty. I love the dry embossed flowers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and wonderful colors!!! It's nice to see some of the basic things we've learned being used (dry embossing) and not forgotten, you did an excellent job, Charmaine.

Yes I will send Victoria a card from Ohio.

Melissa said...

Fabulous card Charmaine! I plan to participate in the challenge later today and will send off a card to Victoria. Thank you for the head's up!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Charmaine. I love the dry embossed flowers and the soft coloring of them. I love the scallops too.

I think SCS members will cover all States for Victoria. How cool would that be!

Alhambra Club said...

beautiful, love how you colored the embossed flowers.

Jules said...

Nice card! Makes me think about getting out my light table again and doing some embossing. :) Julie

Jill said...

This is beautiful! Your cards have such class!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is a perfect Fall card...and so beautiful!

Pat said...

The colours work so well together and I love the dry embossing.

Kelly said...

Wow, very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails