Monday, September 17, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Julee


Look at this absolutely ADORABLE card I found in my mailbox on Saturday! It came from Julee at Poetic Artistry. She is just the SWEETEST! I sent her a little stamp set for her birthday a while ago and she made this card with it and said she never sent it even though she made it as a thank you. I swear she sent me a thank you card for the gift, though! :) I definitely don't mind getting another because EVERYTHING that Julee creates is just gorgeous! Thank you so much, Julee for brightening my day! You are awesome!

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Glad you liked the card. I probably did send another because I couldn't find this one at the time! LOL Love this adorable little set - I've used it quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

Julee's card is so pretty, I love all the little extra's on it, and she used great colors. TFS.

Robyn said...

That is a great card. Lucky you!!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a pretty card! Those colors are so cheerful!

My Paper World said...

Lucky you! that is a beautiful card!

Rose Ann said...

Lucky you! This is so pretty! ;)

Bev said...

What a nice jesture and great card Julee!

FINALLY!! I found someone from Pittsburgh too! I love your work! Just gettin' into the blog/card posting thing myself. I look forward to reading your blog more and seeing all your wonderfull work!
Stop in and read mine....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails