Monday, September 24, 2007

Splitcoast Western PA Gathering

On Saturday of this past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting some Splitcoast friends! Phyllis (HUTstamper) organized the event and we all had a GREAT time. The group consisted of BethanyPaull, chickers089, epiphany, GolfCat69, HUTstamper, inkyfingersinpa, M_A_N_D_Y, Nicely Done, seasonalstamper, Sherialane, s_anthony, Vicky Gould and myself, CharmWarm. It was nice to finally put faces with names. I couldn't stay for the whole day, but I had a blast during the time that I was there. What a wonderful bunch of gals! I'm looking forward to the next time!

9 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What fun, know what you mean about putting faces to names.

Shannan Teubner said...

How fun!! I'm jealous!!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

How totally fun for you all! You all look fabulous!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

WOWZIE I am jealous girlie .. Looks like a Blast .. and what a Fabulous bunch of stampers ...
lucky gal
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Jill said...

How fun!

Michele Kovack said...

How fun...wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute pregnant!
How sweet that you got to meet all those wonderful SCS girls!

BarbK said...

I bet this was a terrific time. I just recently had the pleasure of meeting of with 16 other "Shackies" at MOA and it was super.

Rose Ann said...

How fun!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails