Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Savannah!

I can't believe that 4 years ago today, my baby was born! It seems as though it was just yesterday that I had her. . .and now I'm weeks away from having my third! Where does the time go? Today I'm going to take Savannah and Arwen to Idlewild Park for "Hallow-Boo"! She just LOVES it at Idlewild and we went to their "Hallow-Boo" last year and she had a blast. They have Storybook Forest, and at Hallow-Boo the kids get to trick or treat through Storybook Forest. She doesn't know that she's going yet, so it will be a huge surprise! I'll have to post some pics later tonight! Happy Birthday, my little Sweet Pea! I love you!

13 comments:

Alex said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little girl - what a cutie!! It does go fast Charmaine - my oldest just left for college! YIKES! Enjoy your day. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SAVANNAH! Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday beautiful Girl!!! And I LOVE her name, too! What fun she will have today...birthdays are so special! She is just adorable, and YOU are too! Can't wait 'til your new arrival is here! TOO FUN!

Diane Gilbert said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! What a cutie!

Alhambra Club said...

Have a wonderful day, Happy Birthday Savannah!

Rose Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Savannah (what a doll)!! That is such a special surprise to go Idlewild Park for "Hallow-Boo"! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! Hope you have an unforgettable birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl. You will need to change your About you now.
Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! She's is so beautiful - love that big smile! Hope she had a great day!!

Nancy Riley said...

Happy Birthday, Savannah! Charmaine, she is just a cutie pie! Blessings to you in your last weeks of pregnancy.

Michele Kovack said...

Happy Birthday to Savannah! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Mine are 12 and 10.....how did THAT happen? Enjoy your Hallow boo!

Heather said...

The birthday girl is adorable and she loks so excited! My DD loved Island Princess- we have seen it multiple times.

Jill said...

Your girls are darling. I love the facial expression in the picture of your daughter with her new movie! Great capture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails