Saturday, September 22, 2007

Spooky

This was for yesterday's Limited Supplies Challenge on Splitcoast, Limited Layers. It was to use 3 or 4 layers on your card. It was nice to get back to a simple card with a simple layout. I've found myself becoming too obsessed lately with adding "more". The witch shoes stamp was in the Michael's $1 bin. I thought it was adorable. I colored the stockings in with my Prismacolor markers and added some gold glitter glue on the buckles. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Spooky Sweets set. I also used the Cuttlebug Traffic Jam embossing folder on the orange piece of cardstock. All in all, it was a quick card. Gotta love quick cards! Have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Kolette Hall for Studio G, sentiment from Papertrey Ink Spooky Sweets; Paper- DCWV orange, yellow, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Ink- Palette in Noir; Accessories- Cuttlebug Traffic Jam embossing folder, ticket corner punch, horizontal slot punch, May Arts ribbon, gold glitter glue, Prismacolor markers.

15 comments:

Jules said...

What a cute card! I need to find a cuttlebug! Have a good weekend! :) Julie

Shannan said...

So cute!! I did one too...maybe one day my computer will let me upload it :(

diane mcvey said...

hahaha, too cute!!! Love your card..I hope you have a wonderful weekend! *smile*

Janine said...

I love Hallowe'en !!!
This card is great because of it's simplicity.

Janine
www.2bKrafty.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Super cute Charmaine! And I LOVE that ribbon!

Juanita said...

I absolutely ADORE this card!!! It is soooooo cute with great colors, and perfect results. TFS

Diane (djluvs2stamp on SCS) said...

This is sooo cute! I love those shoes!

beate said...

I love the card you came up with. I am not in love with what I created for the challenge yesterday. Oh well!
Hugs and smiles

Jenn in GA said...

this is cute--i especially like the use of the horizontal slot punch to attach the ribbon. gotta remember that! yesterday's was wonderful too. that cutie pie paper is the best!

Julie Masse said...

Such a fun, bright card!! Very nice job with the challenge!

Nancy Riley said...

This card just put a smile on my face! It is so very cute! Gotta love the whimsy of Halloween!

chelemom said...

I just bought this stamp yesterday! AS well as the Frankenstein image! Such a cute card...love the buckles!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...those witchy shoes are so cute!! Love your card!! Too much fun!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love those spooky shoes! How fun to live near the big stores!!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Very cute- love those $1 stamps! Your colors are fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails